Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleek Review!!



 



Hey Girls,
So a few weeks ago me and my friend Sinead also known as "The Makeup Chair" from youtube
ordered some sleek products to test and review.
I ordered the i-divine orginal palette, primer palette and some foundation testers and sinead ordered the i-divine orginal palette and the storm palette and a few foundation testers. check out sinead's bridal/prom makeup tutorial using the storm palette here

All products are available at

or






so here's what I purchased :)



i-divine orginal palette and swatches:


swatches starting from top left...


I loved the colours in this palette and there such good quality and last all day without fading or creasing
The blue colour caught my eye straight away its so bright and pigmented its so pretty!
It also has a matte black colour which is quite hard to find in palettes and its perfect for lining your lids!
the 3rd pink colour from the bottom left looks very like MAC's expensive pink a possible dupe me thinks :)
And best of all this whole palette costs less than 1 mac eyeshadow!!!!!


i-divine primer palette

This palette is really smooth and creamy and the primers blend in well without creasing
Im really happy with this palette :D



1st purple from i-divine orginal palette on its own
2nd purple with the purple primer underneath
see the difference?



I recently did a Rihanna "whos that chick" inspired look(click here to view) using the yellow the green from this collection 2000 poptastic palette with the yellow and green primers underneath and it made a huge difference to the look .
It really made the yellow colour POP!


Heres the proof:
1st yellow on its own
2nd yellow has primer underneath


And lastly i got a foundation tester kit in light/medium



                                      unfortuntly these colours were too dark for me :(
but the foundations were really smooth and easy to blend into the skin!

hope this was helpful
love
saz xxx
ps . check out my favourite fake tans (so far)

6 comments:

Lauraemma.com said...

i really want to try the primer palette! need to remember to get it xx

Michelle said...

I think I should definitely start looking for these. :-/

Harija said...

Neat review!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Sineadycady said...

Love this! :)

Fruity Lashes said...

i really like the idea of colorful primers but i saw another blog say it creases. i guess it depends. so now i'm more curious about it. hehe

Sara said...

Great review. :) Thanks for sharing.

New follower here. I have to say you have a lovely blog! :) do check out mine sometime.
xoxo