Monday, October 17, 2011

O.O.T.D: going wild.........



Hey girls, 
Today's outfit of the day i wore this cute leopard print sweater, jeans and boots. I belted the sweater to cinch in my waist  and kept my jewellery simple as i didn't want overpower the look .
Keep a eye out for my next blog post which is a halloween tutorial should be up in the next few days!
Enjoy your day! :)


My Outfit:
Top: Oasis
Belt,bangles and bag: Primark
Black jeans: Bershka




                                                                               love
                                                                               saz xx


2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I absolutely love this! That printed top and the bag are lovely!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

AHearts said...

love the ourse and pop of print

xoxo
aley