Thursday, December 1, 2011

O.O.T.D: Kim Kardashian Inspired look


Hey girl's
Today's outfit of the day post is inspired yet again by the wonderful Kim Kardashian!
I love re-creating her looks, her outfits are so simple but classy and stylish, and easy to re-create
I have to say Im totally in love with her taste in fashion she's definately my fashion idol!
Who's you Fashion Idol??????

Kim's spiked bow open toe sling back shoes are from Christian Louboutin and cost about 1,000 dollars 
My Gorgeous babies are from Charlotte Russe and cost 30 dollars and they are worth every cent :)

*my outfit*
Pink Blazer: Forever21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Top: Primark
Bag: River Island
Bracelet: Guess!

I do apologize for the quality of some of these pictures I dropped my camera and I didn't realise it was broken :( Tear! I think I know what I want Santa to bring me for Christmas :).......

Don't forget to follow me ^^ just click the follow button
or follow me on twitter @sazybaby











love
saz xxx

7 comments:

Tanya said...

This is just like Kim...amazing!!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look absolutely fantastic! I love that blazer. I can totally see how inspired you are by Kim! Such a great fashion icon! My ultimate fashion idol is Victoria Beckham. I really wish I could embody her style somehow!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Lived With Love said...

cute outfit! xx

RochellekeCloset said...

Great outfit! I love your Shoes ;-)

following you :-)

kisses

Dyna said...

omg my fav so far :D

jenmurphy888 said...

gorgeous!! loove your ootds :)

Chantelle Thomas said...

aah love your shoes! I love how all the kardashians dress. So jealous for all their clothes xx