Friday, January 27, 2012

Fashion Ahoy!

Hey Girls,

Guess what??...........


NAUTICAL IS BACK FOR YET ANOTHER YEAR!!!!!
Yay Im so excited I love the Nautical style and every spring I find myself buying loads of Nautical stuff Im telling you if it has a anchor I have to have it!! haha!
But this year I have to be good So after this post Im going to re-use all the Nautical stuff I have shoved at the back of my wardrobe :)

In this post I show you 3 different outfits I created using the Red,white and Navy theme
for more info check out my youtube video linked at the end.

My Tips:

 Don't over do the Navy!!!
Avoid BLACK
Don't be afraid to accessorise

















For more info check out my video here :)


love saz xxxx

3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I never get sick of this look! It always looks so fresh and fun!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Emma C said...

Just found your blog on Beaut.ie, love it, love your style, following :) x

http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

MissEclecticChanel said...

Oh my goodness, I love the looks...especially those flats...GOOOOORG!!!