Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashion Fridays: Cameron Diaz Inspired look

Hey Guys,

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!! woohoo :)
Hope everyone had a good week!  

I always loved Fridays when I was young arts and crafts all day and then no homework................ what more could a child ask for haha Those were the day's eh although we still look forward to Friday's now but for very different reasons :P
Let's hope my Fashion Fridays are one of them hehe,so excited to be back with another Fashion Fridays video/post and like always send me pictures to my facebook, twitter or even by email :)


* My Outfit*
Blazer/Top/bag: Primark
Jeans: Oasis (cherry crops)
shoes: Charlotte russe
Bracelet: Guess
Clutch: H&M




****My Twist*****




Love always
Saz xxx

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/makeupbysaz?ref=tn_tnmn
Twitter: @sazybaby
email: makeupbysaz@yahoo.com



5 comments:

jannatul12 said...

wow..u look amazing and love all the outfit..specially the shoe!!! so gorgeous!!! gonna copy your style...:p

Unknown said...

i want them shoes please :)

Makeup Over Mind said...

Really cute! :)

Makeupbysaz said...

wow thank you @jannatual im flattered :)

@nina hehe www.charlotterusse.com they are my favourite pair of shoes :)

thanks orla :)

xxxx

Martha from Malta said...

Love this look! The nude blazer and coral trousers look amazing together :)