Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fashion Fridays: Follow me backstage at Corks Fashion Week

Hey Guys,

Good Morning!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited backstage to one of the Cork Fashion Week Events "Designer of the year" by the lovely Kate Noonan (Top Makeup artist) Check out her fan page Here!

 I was in complete awe of Kate and her team they did such a fantastic job and you can only imagine my excitment when she asked me to put lipgloss on the models.
Me being only 5 foot it was a bit of a stretch haha!!

Some of the designers in the show were Eileen O'Herlihy, Sinead Madden, Megan Burns, Valerie O Shea, Sinead Doyle, and the winner Maria O Sullivan.
The models looked stunning with and without makeup and the designs were beyond Amazing!
I was so honored to be Invited backstage and went home feeling very inspired.
Here are some pictures from the night.............






















Check out the video here:

Thank you again Kate and Lockdown models for letting me be a part of such a fantastic Night.
Love Saz xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CFW was so much fun, shame our paths didnt meet x