Wednesday, February 6, 2013

O.O.T.D - Maxi Love



Hey Guys,
Hope everyone is well!
So as you may know if you follow me on facebook Sinead (themakeupchair) and I were lucky enough to be invited to London by Benefit cosmetics.
This is what I wore to the airport! 
Blog post coming up next and vlog coming soon :)

                                               
                                                                      *What I wearing*

Top: Forever21
belt/boots/ blazer and bag : All Primark
Maxi: Crisis

I love this polka dot top from Forever21 and It matches my maxi skirt perfectly
Remember to all balance your outfits
Because this maxi is quite loose I needed something fitted on my upper body so I choose this fun pokla dot jumper and fitted it with a tan skinny belt to accentuate my waist and tied it in a loop which is also a off the moment/ fashionable piece.           
I added a blazer for a structured and feminine look and to finish the outfit perfectly
It maybe not be everyone's taste but I love it!



Watch My Video Here:

Love
Saz xxx