Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One dress.....Two ways


Hello My lovelys, 

Today's post is a little bit different to my usual Outfit of the day. 
I'm going to show you two different ways you can style one dress.
This brings me back to the fashion posts I used to do when I first starting Blogging.... Good times!!
20 ways to wear a black skirt is still my most viewed post and gosh it's so cringy now hehe but It's also so nice to see how my style how grown and how my pictures have Improved. <3
Hope you like this post and let me know what you think :) 
Makeup Tutorial coming soon.......





Style 1: 
Red Red Red!!!!
I always say If you have a boring old dress in your wardrobe add a pop colour, It instantly makes ANY dress look gorgeous.
Navy, White and Red will ALWAYS look fab together.
I toned the look down with a brown bag, Neutrals always work well with prints or patterns....
and some gold jewellery.
Gold is my favourite at the moment, I think depending on how it's worn, of course, It looks very classy.

Dress: Primark (love how it brings out my tan)
Shoes: Primark
Watch: Guess?!
LV Dupe Bag: New York











Style 2:
Statement!!!!!
Statement jewellery ROCK MY WORLD!
They add style and completely transform a outfit.
I love blinging up dresses, changing up a boring old jumper in winter, popping one inside a blouse or even underneath a collar of a shirt LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE......
Since I have so much going on, on top I stayed clear of any other jewellery besides a small thumb ring.
I love to add a little bit of interest to my hands, and rings really suit me without being OTT.
Again I toned down the look with neutrals and added another pop of colour as I thought the pink worked really well with this look and warm colours also bring out your tan :)

Statement Chain: ASOS Gift from fellow Irish blogger Fitz n bitz
Clutch: Primark
Shoes: Faith
Ring: New Look













Love Always
Saz xXx


2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This dress is gorgeous both ways! I absolutely love how sultry and versatile it is.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Makeupbysaz said...

Thanks Shannon :)xx