Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer Breeze









(Blouse/Cardigan/Boots & Earings: Penneys/Primark, Sunglasses Red Herring, Watch Michael Korrs, Jeans Only)

Photographer Sinead Cady 




Hey Guys,

Hope your all having a nice morning.
 So getting back to reality has definitely hit me with a bang this week, Back to work on both youtube and my actual job as well as housework and clothes washing urgh!! So things have been a little CRAZY.... It's tough being a woman ha! On a positive note tho It's been great to get back into filming again, because I filmed so far ahead before my holiday, I haven't actually filmed in about 6 weeks.

Sinead called down last week and we filmed 2 very fun videos that will be going live tomorrow instead of today's video. I have also filmed some hauls for you guys and also filming a tutorial today which is well OVERDUE, I'm then heading over to my parents house for some family time <3 

Love 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last pic is fab! Xx